torstai 24. syyskuuta 2015

Good vs Bad vs Both - inFAMOUS

Hey guys! Like you see, this blog has got a new background design but there's also coming another change; My awesome fellow MuNu is starting to co-write posts with me and she'll be seen here too. Give her warm welcomes and wish us good luck with common project, gaming blog!

But now I'll be proud to present you my latest game experience which I got to end today, inFAMOUS. Here's some tastes of my experience ~

 

In the last February I bought both inFAMOUS 1 and 2 but because of school and other stuff I wasn't able to speedrun the game, but when I continued playing at last week it got me in again with such a enthusiasm! I wrote shortly about the game in one of my older posts.

So, as I started playing the game I stood in the side of Hero and Good, but because I'm more into bad guys and their interesting backgrounds I changed my side little by little to Rebel and Bad. It doesn't really matter in the beginning which side you are because it is easy to change by doing good or bad actions, will you then kill or heal wounded civilians or change the bad or good action in side or primary missions. In the pros of the game I loved in the game the way you could move around, it was really an open world, mostly only water limiting your way (cus' water + electricity..bad). Also the powers you got in the game loosened the limits to move, with electricity you could ride electric cables and train rails, glide at the sky and also move heavy objects out of the way. When added destructive moves which with to kill and destroy the game really was taking the stress out of me. In the cons though the first game was glitchy and buggy, sometimes jamming with the character moving when there's too many actions in the little space. Trying to detach to exact spot was sometimes frustrating when the character was heading in wrong way. But well, if that was frustrating, let's head to destroy some town parts and watch them explode in sea of fire!

inFAMOUS' story was served in perfect portions after couple bigger guests and it proceeded, not too fast and either too slow. Will you make then which choice in the game's choosing scenes they won't affect too significant in the story (you will get mostly the same ending whatever you do). The cut scenes will get reddish or bluish theme whenever you choose Good or Bad action. Also their content will have slight differences following your chosen storyline.

How I'll remember the first part of the game serie, is opening eyes and making its players crave more story. It will break you bit by bit when you need to see and feel your character's suffers. But it will be worth it, atleast worth to try!


- - -

In the next month I believe me and MuNu will have more time to write here and also discuss the latest games we've been playing and also expecting. In the next post I will be discussing about our newest game playing, SOMA.

- Lakubon

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti