maanantai 12. lokakuuta 2015

BRAINiac Horror - SOMA

In 22nd September MuNu and I started playing Frictional Games' newest horror blast called SOMA. Because we decided to play the game together we have only played game's first two hours, so still a lot to go. But in this time, I have a little something to tell about the game and also about our first reactions..



Scenes underwater, scenes in abandoned research stations, SOMA gets started with a man called Simon Jarret who's going in check-up of his brain damage by a car crash. While seeing the doctor Simon's put in the new scan progress which leads him in an odd research station from nice and warm home world. While he's putting the things together, how he got there, he finds out he's not alone and also more strange things are surrounding him. For example, metal beasts and machine-like creatures which will make you soil yourself.


This atmospheric horror has been worth to wait! The environment is beautiful and making the game much more creepier than it would be. I'm not into horror games where the greatest horror face isn't a humanoid, but this game will show you this game's not just about them. Terminator giving me some creeps makes me vulnerable in front of this game, so it really scares me for life and I'm just loving it! I've been waiting for this kind of horror so long after Dark Descend so I'm eager to play more when the time comes!

There isn't so much to say about this game yet, but I promise when we end this game.. This post will be compensated ~

- Lakubon



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti