keskiviikko 20. toukokuuta 2015

Five Nights goes on!

Hey guys! It has been a while again I've had any idea or time to write here, but because in last weeks there's risen the new information about the upcoming Five Nights at Freddy's 4 I obviously wanted to say a word about it, just can't wait to get into the new pieces of the puzzle and explore the plot.

So, I've watched a whole lotta videos of FNAF theories from different YouTubers and I need to say that if you want something really interesting theories you should check 8-BitGaming's and Game Theorists' channels. But yeah, since I've watched creepypastas and other stuff about everything, my friend showed me one theory of FNAF and since that I've searched and sucked every information I can get about it, because it's so huge thing, and Scott doesn't give us the information we really want! I'm keeping my thoughts with 8-BitGaming's information and theories because they sound the most fitting this thing and I'm just waiting to know surely is there two killers or not.. I could believe in that there's Pink Guy with the Purple Guy, but then also it makes me think about possible Freddy and Bonnie scheme, will those characters fit together, do they have something incommon? If there's a possible explanation to Shadow Bonnie and Shadow Freddy (what Game Theorists made) to be the first incident deaths in the suits, would they also be something to Purple Guy and this Pink Guy? Follow the upcoming teasers and information about FNAF HERE.


So here's our new friends, Nightmare Animatronics. When I saw Freddy first time I really was shitting my pants, that's a huge difference even to Springtrap so wow, I'm already convinced this is going to be a good one! My fave from this trio is definitely Bonnie, after Chica's pic I haven't thought anything else about this than Jaws movie.. Saying about movies, I find it partially confirmed Five Nights at Freddy's Movie would be coming someday.


About that..I'm not sure should I be excited or horrified (about the fact how they could mess up the thing).

Also something about FNAF Fandom, I've just felt in love with couple great animations of it and of course there's a whole bunch of them out there. But here I'll link these two which I say you really should watch!


Let's keep this post this short for now, I'm going to wait to see what's coming up with the new game, whenever it then is supposed to be released (I don't trust in the given "date"). Also need to save some money for other upcoming games, so maybe next time talking about them? I don't know, but let's see.. For now, keep your heads up and have a good day!

- Lakubon

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti