tiistai 27. tammikuuta 2015

"He always does." // *FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S HYPE*


So, when I was browsing Scott Games web page and saw updated picture of FNAF, I soon browsed YT to see if there were any explanations for that. But what I found was..a whole new teaser trailer for Five Nights at Freddy's 3 and I just got so hyped that I NEED to write about this! 

So again in the trailer we meet familiar faces and features of animatronics and flashing camera screens, the trailers follow the same scenario every time. But now the sure info is, that the third game really is coming. In the trailer there are some sentences talking about how he will come back and that he will always come back, which leaves questions about the new animatronic which is seen couple times. "Golden Bonnie" or a new hybrid, as people has started to call it. And yeah, ain't that looking a bit like Bonnie, eh?

Rotten animatronic, please? But wait, isn't that Freddy behind there?!
But what I was also thinking about this "He", would this be about the guy you're playing with. Like, you have come through three games now with the possible-same-character, so that might make some sense to this, right? I have never been good at solving problems, puzzles or easter eggs, but that's my opinion. The other chance would be that this "He" would be the Phone Guy, because he had bigger role in the second game via mini games and when people had dug some theories. Or is this "He" the new animatronic, and the bigger question, who is the new animatronic?
In some pictures from Steam Greenlight we can have little pieces of the "Night One" gameplay and there seems to be again a new system to survive in this game. We still have lost those safety doors, but now we're having a computer system for audio devices, cameras and ventilation. It seems we need to restart and reboot the system during some time. Maybe this is the way to make the player unprotected in game when there isn't meter for power or flashlight usage. I'm just still thinking about ventilation..are they gonna suffocate us dead? Haha..


Then last but definitely not least there is these couple pictures about the cameras. We can see the new set of the place and once again, it's different. At first I was looking at it to be the same as the first place but after I checked it one thing popped into my mind what had been set in the theories too, about the pre-prequel restaurant, would this be it? There would be an explanation to the box of animatronic masks of characters which were in the last game.




I noticed one thing in these two pictures, the white dots in the lower left corner. In the other camera picture there's three of them and in the second only two. I was just thinking would this be some warning like how the Puppet had warning sign when the music box wasn't rewinded. I don't know am I starting to think bit too much logical, but.. I'm trying to figure out something myself too, it's just boring to wait other people make better theories when there's time to make some just for myself!



- - -

But for now I've spoken some words about the new game what I'm waiting with a huge enthusiasm. My Steam is ready to be emptied when there's a chance to get the third game because I really am wanting to play this game seriously. Maybe there could be then a chance for pack-sale where I could get all three games more cheap, haha! But yeah, after this analysis I'll be waiting to see some real ones and just enjoy about the creeps I get of that game and it's large plot. I'm soon having a free week from school and while reading tests I'll try to figure something nice up for the next post. But for that, take care there guys and wait for the new awesome jumpscare game!

... I just noticed I've been looking for stuff with tag FINE Nights at Freddy's.. Well, ain't that nice!

- Lakubon 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti