keskiviikko 15. huhtikuuta 2015

Brighter lights from the legendary!

Hey guys! Today I came home after three days spending at my friend's house playing some games and watching netflix. It feels good to be home alone, just relaxing a bit even it's not so easy nowadays unfortunately. But well, I have Pokemon X to play and also these news I just got to known when I opened my PC.

The radio has gone silent on PATHOS-2. As isolation bears down on the staff of the remote research facility, strange things are happening. 

Machines are taking on human traits and alien constructions have started to interfere with routine. The world around them is turning into a nightmare. 

The only way out is to do something unimaginable.

So, Frictional Games (Amnesia/Penumbra) had published some texts and pictures on internet that their new game, SOMA, is now Beta, and it sounds awesome because it could mean we'll get this game in our hands in this year for real! A Machine for Pigs was couple years late, so I won't expect this to come so quickly either, but I'm hopeful now from the news.

If you want to see the trailer of this game, find it from my older post!

What we know about this game isn't still much, but these new pictures FG shared online look just nice and might show little different playing style than in last games. It looks a bit Alien Isolation, but I could bet this is better. I've become an expecting fan to FG and I will believe in it for now too.


At home I've also been mourning about my SNES emulator which doesn't save my Earthbound game ever, and I want to play that game so badly more than just that beginning, and I'm not good with marathons with old games. I just have fallen in love with Earthbound and simply want to play it more than I've had chances to play. Also, Majora's Mask has affected me, and my friend's thought about buying the HD version, I've planned to play it after her. Even I've never been interested about Zelda games, Majora's Mask's mysterious backstory made me interested to play it. Now I'm just waiting to have some game to work!

And, what else.. Yeah, Netflix marathons have earned me to watch AHS and Orphan Black as new series but I'm not so convinced them to be so good they're told to be. But well, I'll still watch them atleast with one eye open. Also, waiting new OITNB season, and..

But now I need to start reading to my licence theory test which is on Friday evening. I'm nervous and pessimistic about that, but I have my thumbs up still. Let's hear more at another time!

- Lakubon

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti