tiistai 6. tammikuuta 2015

Another blog. Another Geek.

Writing a blog have never caught me for real into that flow of letting out whatever you could imagine to tell. Even it's kinda' fun, I really feel sad in that way I don't enjoy it so much.. But why would I write this if I wouldn't like it even a little? That's why I'm doing this again!

If you would like to know who's behing this account with unsure style typing text, behind the screen there's sitting soon 18-year-old Finnish student fallen in love with video games. I've known as Lakubon, and that's the nickname I'm also using here to introduce myself. I'm at 2nd grade in high school and same time (because I'm poor bastard..) I'm independently studying some animation and modeling programmes and trying poorly use them that I could have better possibilities later to study them for real in some polytechnics. I'm kinda' pessimist person, but I still could imagine to go somewhere like that in couple years.

If I'm really doing some stuff as my hobby, I'm writing, drawing, and using Source Filmmaker as doing posters (I haven't yet got known with animation that well). While I have free time, I mostly write fanfiction, but I'm also working with my infinite project with a novel. It has been a lot frozen for now, but I'm just waiting my writer's block melt away so I could continue better with it. I'm betting I will finish it someday.

If you're looking for what kind of games I'm usually playing, you can find some from the list I made about my recently played games. But there will be also games what I'm not going to list, like multiplayer ones. But yeah, mostly in multiplayer you can find me playing Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, HAWKEN, Portal 2 and few mods of Half Life and Gmod.

I'm fan of horror games and some of my favorite ones are Frictional Games' Penumbra and Amnesia. Unfortunately I prefer games without jumpscares ('cause GOD DAMMIT!) so my experience with those games is confined. For some reason I still like these new simple games, Five Night's At Freddy's and also Slender. With those games I also play Cry of Fear, and many zombie apocalypse games. I'm not sure in which genre I need to put games like Bioshock and Half Life, but they're on my list two.

Actually, Bioshock is one of my favorite game series I know! I might belong in that minority who didn't like Infinite for itself, but I really prefer those first two games. I'm just waiting with huge excitement how the plot will continue in Burial at Sea -games.

Hmm..do I still have something in my mind..? Oh yeah! Today I saw the information about the third game of Five Nights At Freddy's and I'm waiting for that for sure. If there's anything else in the game I could be interested in, that plot. It's so mysterious and I got nice goosebumps from the last game while I was listening Game Theories. So.. I don't know. It just sounds awesome!

- Lakubon

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti